Egnyte is a comprehensive enterprise content management, data governance, and file sharing platform, allowing you total control of your organization’s content to unleash user productivity while maintaining security.
Any User. Any Device.
Any App. Any Where.
The Egnyte Platform At A Glance
All-In-One Cloud Content Governance
- Connect third party repositories for a single view into all content
- Controlled file sharing with granular permissions for employees, partners, and vendors
- Intuitive and familiar end user experience eliminates user training
- Secure web, desktop, tablet, and mobile apps
- Optimized for fast read and write in the office or at home
“Egnyte allows colleagues to instantly access files on their tablets and mobiles. They’re not chained to their laptops and can work anywhere. At the same time, we don’t get any more requests for VPN access–which gives IT one less thing to manage or worry about.”
- Eliminate redundant, obsolete and trivial data (ROT) to save on storage costs
- Archive and backup in the cloud, no third party applications needed
- Set global policies to retain, archive, and delete (RAD) files
- Easily migrate content from on-prem to cloud storage or a hybrid model
“With Egnyte, BuzzFeed was able to meet requirements for data governance, without disrupting content creation and workflow. Egnyte lets us be smarter about our content, which makes us smarter about our business.”
- Sensitive content discovery across on-prem and cloud repositories
- File encryption for peace of mind at the office or while WFH
- Unusual access detection and file exfiltration detection safeguards against outsider and insider threats
- ML-driven risk scoring and content safeguards ensure sensitive data doesn’t travel out of bounds
“Egnyte has transformed how we manage security and governance. We can see and manage who accessed what files and from where, and we’ve eliminated any risk of project files getting accidentally deleted or moved.”
- ML-based content classification with over 500+ sensitive data patterns for PII, PHI, and more
- Automated compliance report generation
- Library of compliance templates for 50+ jurisdictions around the world including GDPR and CCPA
- Policy-based retention and archival management including for data subject access requests and legal holds
“We have restricted information that we’re required to protect, not only from a SEC regulatory perspective but also for HIPAA compliance and HR. Egnyte reduces processing time from 40 hours a week to 10.”
- Support file sharing and content governance workflows across cloud and on-prem repositories
- Employ global policies for sensitive data management, retention and deletion
- Streamline operations with built-in review and approval workflows
- Map business processes against line-of-business and industry-specific workflows, such as eTMF document management for Life Sciences and bid requests for construction
“The benefits of Egnyte have touched our entire organization from tremendous cost and time efficiencies, to creating a smarter workflow for teams.”
Integrations & APIs
- Incorporate into existing workflows with integrations like Microsoft 365, Salesforce and Zoom and Procore, PlanGrid, and Science Exchange
- Store, archive, and access content from public clouds like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud
- Create custom applications while leveraging core platform features
- Tap into the developer community with robust documentation and support
“We needed to maintain control of our files, which means that we wanted all of that in our AWS environment. The integration that Egnyte has with Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office is also a huge productivity gain for our employees.”
Speak to an Egnyte expert now.
40% of CIOs are concerned about increased risks of data breaches and leaks in 2020.
With so much sensitive data hidden within unstructured content and sprawled across files, folders, devices, and different apps, the risk is higher than ever. We surveyed 400 CIOs and found serious concerns about the future of data governance and protection.
Egnyte Security Framework
Learn about Egnyte’s approach to security, including information security controls, data security controls, device controls, and more.
Smart Governance eBook
Learn about how Egnyte’s smart data governance uses AI and machine learning to analyze and protect data across apps.