Protect Sensitive Data in Google Drive
Egnyte’s Google Drive integration allows you to scan your Google Drive tenant to identify and protect sensitive data.
- Personally-identifiable information (PII), including Social Security Numbers and dates of birth
- Financial records (such as credit card numbers)
- Protected Health Information (PHI) (such as patient IDs)
Create & Collaborate Within Egnyte
Egnyte’s integration provides access to the most current information anytime, from anywhere; increasing your company’s productivity and efficiency. It improves security and control over your company’s Google Docs, Sheets and Slides, making your business smarter and more efficient.
- Collaborate with your Google users, using a single content platform
- Securely share work in a click with the entire company using shared folders
- Automatically save all of your Docs, Slides, and Sheets back to Egnyte
Collaborate Securely with Gmail
The Egnyte for Gmail add-on streamlines email collaboration while ensuring content remains secure and compliant. Use the add-on in Gmail to attach Egnyte files to emails or download email attachments directly without having to leave your Gmail environment.
- Reduce storage space and save time
- Enhanced security
- Eliminate duplicates and retained versions of documents
- Easily find attachments
Quickly Locate Documents Through Google Chat
Egnyte for Hangouts Chat helps users get work done more efficiently, by quickly searching for and locating Egnyte files without ever leaving Hangouts. Invest time collaborating and conducting impactful work, rather than searching for the right versions of files.
- Enhance security for sharing links
- Collaborate effortlessly
- Enable users to remain within the Google Hangouts environment
Collaborate Seamlessly with Egnyte and Google Workspace
Pair Egnyte’s robust governance capabilities with Workspace’s ease of use.
Egnyte Extends Governance Tools to Google Workspace, Dropbox
Use Egnyte to discover, classify and track sensitive content in Workspace.
How To Securely Share Documents Outside Your Company
Learn how to protect your data, even when it’s shared externally.