Standard Support includes:
- Access to Upgrades/Releases – New releases to the Services, including to the Egnyte Client Software, which may include bug fixes, modifications and enhancements.
- Online Documentation – Extensive user and system administrative documentation to help train Users to quickly come up to speed on the use of the Services.
- Knowledgebase Access – A searchable online technical resource provides access to a wealth of information about the Services, including FAQs, technical articles, tutorials and videos.
- Access to Community Forums – Leverage other customers’ experiences and leanings within Egnyte’s comprehensive community forums.
- Web & Email Customer Support Access 24/7 – Egnyte’s experienced support team is available to address specific customer support needs through the web, email, and phone.
- Real-time automated ticket tracking – An automated ticket tracking system provides real-time access to information regarding the status of support tickets from submission through resolution.
Exclusions from Standard Support
The following are expressly excluded from Standard Support:
- With respect to the use and operation of the Services:
- Alteration of the Services by any person other than Egnyte
- Use of obsolete versions of the Services
- Use of equipment or accessories not listed in the Documentation
- Use of the Services not in compliance with the specifications set out in the relevant Documentation
- Repair of damage resulting from accident, negligence, failure of related equipment or from any other cause not attributable to Egnyte
- The consequences of breakdowns, critical situations, blockages and loss of operating time attributable to Customer, in particular as regards accidental loss of files or data, or in relation to the operation of the system. Customer shall be responsible for taking such steps and safeguards for the avoidance of any data, file or program loss as are required, taking into account the value attributed to such data, file or program and the potential cost of reconstruction of the same;
- In general, all services not described herein (e.g., any adaptation, extension or improvement of the Services that may be Customer).
Collaboration between the parties
Customer hereby acknowledges that the services covered by this Agreement require active and regular collaboration between Customer and Egnyte.
In order to facilitate the work, Customer hereby undertakes to make the necessary means in transport, power and machine time available to Egnyte and to its technicians so that such work may be as efficient as possible.
Customer shall appoint a technical contact authorized to provide all relevant documents and information and to represent it for all work performed by Egnyte.