A Scalable Foundation for Biotech Innovators
Complimentary access* for early-stage biotechs enables you to:
- Collaborate across your partner ecosystem
- Scale & optimize your business operations
- Manage your risk & regulatory compliance
* For 12 months. Certain conditions apply.
Exclusive and non-transferable offer.
Our Mission is Helping You Achieve Yours.
Egnyte values the rapid innovations underway in the life sciences sector and the impacts it will have on people’s lives.
That’s why Egnyte launched Egnyte for Life Sciences. And now, for the first time ever, Egnyte is making its award-winning secure collaboration solution completely free* to biotech startups that qualify.
Trusted by Leading Life Sciences Companies
One Platform that Can Grow With You at Every Stage
Collaborate Across Your Partner Ecosystem
- Single source of truth for all project data
- Securely share, ingest, and integrate data across your ecosystem of CROs, CMOs, biopharma, academics, and consultants
- Real-time availability for large file sets such as biostatistics, imaging, and sequencing data
- Granular controls for permission management across different collaborators, roles or organizations
Scale & Optimize Your Business Operations
- Native integrations with Business and Scientific applications like Microsoft Office, Google, AWS, eLab Notebooks, and more!
- Secure, one-way data collection from sites and partners maintains data integrity
- Automated workflows accelerate data deployment to reduce the administrative burden
Manage Your Risk & Regulatory Compliance **
- A fully validated, audit-ready environment for regulated data
- 21 CFR Part 11-compliant e-signature, compliance portal, and ongoing risk assessment workflows
- Controlled document management and eTMF applications
- Secure data rooms for fundraising rounds and board materials
- Al-based threat management to monitor for unusual sharing and access behaviors
**Requires upgrade to expanded Life Sciences solutions.
A Leader in Governance & Collaboration
Learn more about Egnyte for Life Sciences
See how Travere Therapeutics keeps
drug development on track with a
unified compliance and collaboration platform
Manage Clinical Trial Site Submissions with Egnyte
Learn how to make it easier for sites to submit their source data
Share Large Genomics Files
With CROs To Support Clinical Programs
Learn how Egnyte helps clinical data
managers with data transfer and file access tools