Egnyte Unveils Inaugural Spark Award Winners at Annual Global Summit
Mountain View, Calif., December 14, 2023 – Egnyte, the secure platform for content collaboration and governance, today announced the winners of the 2023 Spark Awards, recognizing six customers and partners who have transformed their business with Egnyte solutions, improved the company’s products through collaboration, or have performed many acts of advocacy on behalf of Egnyte. The inaugural winners include companies from the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction, Biotechnology, Financial Services, and IT industries. The Spark Award winners were nominated by Egnyte team members and were honored at the recent 2023 Egnyte Global Summit.
“It’s inspiring to see the transformative impact Egnyte has on our customers and partners,” said Vineet Jain, co-founder and CEO of Egnyte. “This year's winners demonstrate the significant impact of collaboration and advocacy. Their contributions are crucial, and we look forward to the innovative advancements our continued partnership will bring.”
The three awards and the winners were:
Catalyst Award: A customer or partner who has transformed their business by using Egnyte.
- Customer Winner: Pinnacle Infotech
- Pinnacle Infotech's BIM/VDC consulting services combined with Egnyte's "all-in-one" collaboration, security, and governance platform – provide a turnkey technology solution for their thousands of customers across 43 countries.
- Partner Winner: LAN Support Systems
- Recognizing the potential exposure their customer base had in the face of increasing malware and ransomware attacks, LAN Support worked with Egnyte to develop a unique Snapshot Recovery program offering to provide their customers with visibility into their security risks and prepare them to quickly recover their business-critical data in the event of a cyber-attack.
Impact Award: A customer or partner who helped make Egnyte better by collaborating with us on our product.
- Customer Winner: Taaleri
- Taaleri brought forth new ideas that played a pivotal role in the creation of a novel solution. Their collaboration with Egnyte's product team resulted in the development of a unique Virtual Data Room (VDR) solution that simplifies the process of launching new funds.
- Partner Winner: Network Coverage
- Network Coverage has been instrumental in helping drive Egnyte's continued platform innovation, including Public Cloud Connector development. This advancement supports seamless integration with customer applications, enhancing efficient and secure file sharing capabilities. Additionally, leveraging their deep expertise in CMMC compliance, Network Coverage delivers a complete CMMC solution stack that has helped numerous Egnyte customers address this challenging compliance requirement.
Champion Award: An individual at an Egnyte direct account who has performed many acts of advocacy such as being a reference, providing product feedback and introducing Egnyte to new customers.
The annual Global Summit featured new product announcements, dedicated industry sessions, live demos with Egnyte experts, and the first-ever Egnyte Spark Awards. Watch the 2023 Global Summit on-demand.