Premium Support includes:
- Elevated Priority Response – An exclusive support number with elevated priority routing to Egnyte Support engineers and cases submitted via online form or email.
- Access to Upgrades/Releases – New releases to the Services, including to the Egnyte Client Software, which may include bug fixes, modifications and enhancements.
- Online Documentation – Extensive user and system administrative documentation to help train Users to quickly come up to speed on the use of the Services.
- Knowledgebase Access – A searchable online technical resources provides access to a wealth of information about the Services, including FAQs, technical articles, tutorials and videos.
- Access to Community Forums – Leverage other customers’ experiences and learnings within Egnyte’s comprehensive community forums.
- Web/Email/Phone Customer Support Access 24/7 – Egnyte’s experienced support team is available to address specific customer support needs through the web, email and phone.
- Real-time automated ticket tracking – An automated ticket tracking system provides real-time access to information regarding the status of support tickets from submission through resolution.
Support Ticket Access & Management
Access to Egnyte Premium Support
Only Users with Administrator credentials may create a support ticket. In addition, Customer will appoint up to two designated technical contacts each of whom is authorized to provide Egnyte with relevant documents and information, and to represent Customer in its interactions with Egnyte.
Categorization of Reported Issues
Support tickets are categorized as follows:
“Urgent” priority: The Services are down or not functioning resulting in a disruption to Customer’s operations. No effective workaround exists.
“High” priority: An issue other than an Urgent Priority issue in which one of more functions in the Services are down or not properly operating. Customer’s operations are disrupted but there is an effective workaround that maintains necessary business-level operations.
“Standard” priority: A general product usage questions or other non-operations impacting issue.
Ticket Service Level Time Matrix
|Priority||Acknowledgement||Initial response target||Frequency of updates||Targeted Fix or Workaround|
|Urgent||1 hour||2 hours||8 hours||24 hours|
|High||1 hour||8 hours||2 days or ETA||4 days|
|Standard||1 hour||16 hours||ETA||7 days or ETA|
Exclusions from Premium Support
Egnyte has no obligation to provide Premium Support with respect to problems in the use or functioning of the Services, including the Egnyte Client Software, caused by any (i) Customer equipment, software or other technology or third party equipment, software or other technology outside of Egnyte’s data center and not under the direct control of Egnyte or Customer’s failure to meet the configuration requirements for Customer equipment set forth in the Documentation, (ii) with respect to the use and operation of the Egnyte Client Software, alteration of the Software by any person or entity other than one authorized by Egnyte or use of obsolete versions of the Software (meaning any version of the Software that is not referenced in the then current version of the Egnyte compatibility guide), or; or (iii) any error in the use of the Services (or the Egnyte Client Software) or other actions or inactions of Customer, inconsistent with the Documentation, including as it regards accidental loss of files or data. Customer is responsible for maintaining procedures external to the Services for reconstruction of lost or altered files, data, or programs to the extent it deems necessary, and for actually reconstructing any lost or altered files, data, or programs.
For clarity, any services not described in this Exhibit (for example, any adaptation, extension or improvement of the Services that may be desired by Customer) are excluded from Premium Support. Customer may submit recommendations or suggestions for enhancements to the Services through Egnyte’s ticketing system since this assists Egnyte in evaluating and prioritizing the recommendation or suggestion.