Egnyte provides GDPR compliance solutions alongside secure content collaboration services. Learn more about GDPR for cloud in order to secure personally identifiable information (PII) of EU residents.
GDPR Compliance, In a Click
Simple, instant compliance
- Egnyte can be installed in minutes, not days or weeks
- No hardware, infrastructure or special IT skills required
- Intuitive enough to require no professional services
- Breeze through large data sets, and surface issues immediately
- Identifies likely locations for PII and prioritizes accordingly
We’ve got the EU covered
- Egnyte finds patterns of sensitive information within your content
- Detects region specific identifiers for each pattern across all 28 EU member states
- Supports data subject access requests like the Right to be Forgotten
- Access the Egnyte EU datacenter and comply with data sovereignty/data residency restrictions
Control EU resident PII
- Content is classified in real time to reveal exposed PII
- Easily manage permissions on folders containing PII
- Visibility of all actions like logins, permissions changes, content movement
- White list folders with GDPR data and add strict access permissions
One size fits all
- Support for SharePoint Online, OD4B and Egnyte Connect
- Support for Windows File Servers & SharePoint server
- All major integrations including SFDC, DocuSign, Office 365, Google Docs
- Supports a hybrid deployment and provides a single name space
- Supports regulations including HIPAA, SOX, PCI-DSS, and more
Read our eBook to learn how to get started and take a giant step towards GDPR compliance.
Take a look at this Egnyte Protect demo to see how simple it is to classify and protect personal data in accordance with the GDPR.
Compliance with a click
Now that GDPR is in effect, companies are thinking a lot more about compliance. This blog may ease your mind about compliance.