Egnyte and Procore Explore Construction Innovation at Groundbreak 2020
Technology has impacted all business sectors today and construction is no different. New technology tools have radically transformed how construction projects are managed and built.
These developments will be explored at the Groundbreak 2020 virtual construction technology event, on October 27 and 28, 2020. At Egnyte’s virtual booth during the event, we will discuss how Tutor Perini, one of the largest general contractors in the United States, uses Egnyte and Procore to innovate its construction projects.
Procore is a leading construction management tool designed to increase project efficiency by streamlining the project management workflows to mitigate risk. Egnyte’s secure platform delivers solid data governance, added security, and unique features that make Egnyte a favorite with Procore users.
For example, Tutor Perini project managers can now securely review, revise, share, and approve of any needed documents captured by foremen and superintendents, from mobile devices, laptops, or tablets. This wasn’t always the case, as foremen and superintendents struggled with content collaboration and data security by dealing with these documents manually.
The Tutor Perini story will explain:
- The benefits of a central repository, field access, and data security
- What challenges the Egnyte and Procore integration solved
- How Tutor Perini’s workflow improved
Groundbreak attendees will also learn how Egnyte benefits construction companies with:
- Seamless desktop experience
- Fast jobsite access (even with slow jobsite internet)
- Secured internal and external collaboration
- Comprehensive data governance - ensures only the right people have access to the right content
- End-to-end lifecycle management - intelligently retain, archive, and delete files
To attend the virtual Groundbreak event, register for our Groundbreak.
For further reading:
Get started with Egnyte today
Explore our unified solution for file sharing, collaboration and data governance.
LATEST PRODUCT ARTICLES
Don’t miss an update
Subscribe today to our newsletter to get all the updates right in your inbox.