Partnering for Success with the Egnyte Customer Success Group
As Director of Customer Success, I’m committed to partnering with our customers to ensure that Egnyte is helping them meet all of their file-sharing and collaboration business needs. Driving customer success must be an organization-wide endeavor, and everyone across the company can have a direct impact on helping the customer be successful and see positive ROI.
I’ll be celebrating my one-year anniversary at Egnyte this month, and I’d like to take this opportunity to share some of the changes we’ve made over the last twelve months to help improve our customers’ success. Leveraging the experience and learnings I gained during my time at Salesforce and other leading organizations, my goal was to build a world-class organization finely tuned to meet the needs of our customers in order to make them successful using Egnyte.Customer Success GroupOne of the first steps I took was creating a Customer Success Group here at Egnyte. This group includes:
- Professional Services - Egnyte's Professional Services team not only helps users with initial setup but also with post deployment support to ensure employees become master Egnyte users. Our deployment services cut implementation time by 80% on average!
- Training – Our training Helpdesk is continuously updated to provide admins and users with a wide range of guides and videos to help them get started. For customers looking for a more hands-on approach, we offer on-site demos and training as part of deployment services.
- Customer Success Managers - The goal of Customer Success Managers is to provide value through the adoption of products and services, while holding the customer as their first priority. This team proactively finds ways to improve customer experience and guide customers through the implementation process. Each customer at the Platinum support tier has their own dedicated Customer Success Manager.
- Account Managers - Every customer is assigned an Egnyte Account Manager. This person is the main point of contact for all inquiries and requests. The Account Manager also oversees the efforts of the other stages of Customer Success, ensuring a smooth progression from deployment services to technical support.
- Technical Support - In the event users have technical issues or just have product questions, Egnyte's enterprise-class Technical Support team is here to help. Customers can choose from one of our 24x7 support packages, customized to the needs of the IT team. Our on-staff support engineers are the best in the industry, quickly turning technical issues into non-issues.
Mission StatementOnce we organizationally aligned the Customer Success Group, the next step was to create and communicate Egnyte’s mission statement for this new group. After collaborating with key internal stakeholders, we came up with the following:“We partner with our customers to ensure that they meet their business needs and focus on enabling rapid time-to-value and strong ongoing return on investment in an effort to achieve mutual success.”Customer Success Portal
The last step was to create a Customer Success Portal where customers can find self-help resources including: training videos, walkthroughs, admin and user guides, webinars, and a summary of the latest upgrades. The Customer Success Portal is now accessible from within the Egnyte UI anytime. For customers who want to become “master” Egnyte users, we’ll be adding a series of courses that will provide advanced training on Egnyte.These are just a few of the changes we’ve made over the last year. Our ultimate goal is to make our customers as successful as possible. Stay tuned as we unveil other new and exciting Customer Success initiatives in the coming months. In the meantime, don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions, need more information or have a suggestion for how we can help you be successful with Egnyte!
Antoine Valentone is director of the Customer Success Group at Egnyte and has an extensive background in planning and implementing customer success programs for enterprise customers. Prior to Egnyte, he worked at Salesforce, SumTotal Systems, Globalware Solutions and Affymetrix.
Get started with Egnyte today
Explore our unified solution for file sharing, collaboration and data governance.
LATEST PRODUCT ARTICLES
Don’t miss an update
Subscribe today to our newsletter to get all the updates right in your inbox.