A Toast to 2018
Another year has come and gone in the blink of an eye. As we get ready to celebrate the beginning of 2018 (and reminisce about 2017) I want to share with you some of my highlights from this past year at Egnyte:
- Egnyte @ 10 - We celebrated our 10th year as a company, looking back at our humble beginnings.
- Egnyte Customer Summit - Our biggest customer event yet, hosting companies from all over the world to share their experiences with Egnyte and help pave the way for an even better product and service.
- Launch of Egnyte Protect - We brought Egnyte Protect to life, making our solution GA in June (and having some instant success!)
- Lead the Industry - We were once again named a Leader in both the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant and the 2017 Ovum Decision Matrix.
- Power Partnerships - Our team executed new partnerships with powerhouses like Microsoft and SAP while also bringing in a number of new technology partners to our Technology Partner Program.
- Celebrating Diversity - Whether it was through our celebration of many different international holidays or simply the melting pot of Egnyters we have, Egnyte’s diversity is something I’ve been extremely proud of.
- Expansion & Growth - It’s hard to ignore our growth as expanded to over 300 Egnyters globally in 2017. We also welcomed a brand new office in Raleigh, North Carolina.
This is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to all of the incredible things this company accomplished this past year. When I talk about Egnyte with others - whether it be family, friends, or colleagues - I could go on all day and night about our amazing product, the unbelievably talented people we have, the globally recognized customers we help, the charitable giving we do, and much more.
Celebrating my 10th “New Year’s" at Egnyte, my passion for what we do and the bonds I have with the people I work with has only grown stronger. I am eagerly looking forward to starting another very successful year that we can all be proud of and I want to wish all of you nothing but health, wealth, and happiness in 2018!
With that said, I would like to close with a toast:
“In 2018, may your troubles be less and your successes be more. And may nothing but happiness come through your door.”
Get started with Egnyte today
Explore the best secure platform for business-critical content across clouds, apps, and devices.
LATEST PRODUCT ARTICLES
Don’t miss an update
Subscribe today to our newsletter to get all the updates right in your inbox.