As has become the tradition with major techpubs/bloggers, I am joining in the fray to "soothsay" top ten tech stories for 2011. So here goes :)
1. HP Buys SAP
2. Public Cloud Storage Is Adopted By The CIA
3. Microsoft Builds Its Own Tablet With ARM Chips
4. Egnyte Becomes A Big Hit In Japan
5. China Creates Its Own Desktop OS
6. Cisco Divests The Pure Digital Unit (FLIP)
7. Apple Buys AKAMAI
8. Morgan Hill Becomes The New Tech Epicenter In Silicon Valley
9. Newspapers Become Popular Again
10. Backlash Against Social Networking Starts - "Social Distancing" Begins To Catch On
Happy New Year!
Get started with Egnyte today
Explore the best secure platform for business-critical content across clouds, apps, and devices.
LATEST PRODUCT ARTICLES
Don’t miss an update
Subscribe today to our newsletter to get all the updates right in your inbox.