Secure File Sharing and Content Collaboration in the Cloud
- Intuitive “drive letter” access - no VPN required
- 1-click access to files from 100s of partnered cloud applications
- Granular permission management from a single pane for users and group
* No Credit Card Required
Trusted by Thousands of IT Leaders.
Loved by Millions of End Users.
Reduce The Cost And Complexity Of Controlling Content, And Free Up Valuable IT Budgets And Time
- A turnkey, cloud-native solution that can be deployed in just minutes
- One single, unified management console
- "One-click" audit reporting, access and data lifecycle management controls
- Multiple ways to move content to/from public cloud storage (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Protect Files With Enterprise-Grade Security Including Robust Encryption And Access Controls
- Granular permissioning and auditing of accounts, behaviors, servers, endpoints, and more
- Control against the out-of-bounds sharing of sensitive information
- Analytics to detect threats like ransomware, system sabotage, unusual access, and insider theft
- Built-in monitoring and response including alerting, file and account locking, IP blocking, snapshot file recovery
- Workflows for entitlement reviews, compliance obligations, breach response, legal holds, and more
SEAMLESS USER EXPERIENCE
Empower Business Users With Ability To Access Content Remotely, And Securely Share Data Externally
- Easy access to files from anywhere on any device
- Intuitive “drive letter” access from the desktop
- Secure collaboration with employees, customers, and partners from a single source of truth
- Real-time co-editing of M365 and Google Workspace files
- Integrations with cloud apps including Teams, Slack, Gmail, Salesforce, and hundreds of industry relevant applications
“Egnyte is one of the strongest offerings on the market.”
Gartner Peer Insights
“Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Winner for Content Collaboration Platforms”
“A Leader in File Storage and Sharing for 2023”
“390% Average Return on Investment (ROI) When Deploying Egnyte”
The benefits of Egnyte have touched our entire organization from tremendous cost and time efficiencies, to creating a smarter workflow for teams.
Director of IT,
We needed a single content platform to drive digital transformation. In addition to eliminating on-premises file servers that cost us time, money and effort to manage, we wanted to initiate a cloud-first backup strategy that made disaster recovery a cinch.
VP of Information Technology & CISO,
When we set out on our search for a new solution, there were four key things we were looking for: ease of use, mobility, performance, and security.
VP Information Technology,
Yamaha Corporation of America