Reseller Benefits/Requirements for Authorized Level Partners
By active participation in the Egnyte Reseller Program as a authorized Level Partner, authorized resellers will receive the following benefits:
Authorized Level Partner Benefits
- 15% discount off of Egnyte’s current list price
- Online sales and technical training
- 10 free seats for internal usage
- Marketing (Internet, product, channel support)
- ROI calculator
- Proposal template
- Partner newsletter(s)
- Deal registration incentives
Reseller agrees to the following Authorized Level Partner requirements:
Authorized Level Partner Requirements
- Minimum of $15,000 in Bookings per quarter (waived during first six months)
- Accredited Sales Professionals – 2
- Accredited Technical Professionals – 1
To support the Reseller, Egnyte offers workshops for Sales and Technical accreditations.
Egnyte Accredited Sales Professional workshop. This overview workshop presents the Egnyte solution sets, tools, and resources that are available to support your sales professionals throughout the sales cycle and help them close Egnyte deals. To achieve Egnyte sales accreditation, sales professionals must score at least 80% on an exam based on this information. The exam is offered through online and/or personalized training courses. The curriculum includes:
- Detailed sales content (battlecard and deck)
- Product training (problems EFS&S resolve)
- Test on using EFS&S (lab or demo environment)
- Hands-on learn to qualify accounts
Egnyte Accredited Technical Professional workshop. This lab is designed for sales engineers, solution consultants, and/or other pre and post sales technical individuals. It is designed to help students pass the accreditation exam, which requires a score of 80% or higher. The exam is offered through online and/or personalized training courses. The curriculum includes:
- Detailed technical content (Administrative configurations, File Access Points, File Collaboration and Deployment)
- Hands-on product experience
- Lab and demo opportunities
- Qualifying and Demo expertise
- Competitive differentiation
In the courses, students learn to qualify and present the common whiteboard on EFS&S topics required of a presales engineer, deliver key product demonstrations, articulate competitive differentiators, and navigate available resources.
Additionally, Reseller is required to comply with the restrictions, requirements, and obligations below:
Within sixty (60) days of the Effective Date of this Agreement, Reseller shall complete the following:
- Initial Technical Training: Reseller shall have at least one of its technical/engineering staff complete the Egnyte technical training requirements. Egnyte will provide the training free of charge (for the first three engineers); additional training seats may be purchased by Reseller. Reseller shall be responsible for its expenses associated with the training, including its airfare and lodging expenses.
- Initial Sales Training: Egnyte sales training personnel shall provide, and Reseller sales persons will attend, a sales training program at a location mutually agreed to by the parties; Reseller will have a minimum of two sales personnel attend and complete the sales training.
NOTE: Failure to comply with Authorized Partner Requirements shall be considered a breach of the agreement; partner will be notified with 30 day period to cure before the agreement may be terminated.
Continuing Education: Periodically, Resellers are required to complete sales, marketing, product, technical, Egnyte administration training programs.
Proof of Concepts (POC) and Product Evaluations: Available upon request to qualified end customers.
"Products" means products identified in Attachment A.
"Support Services" means Egnyte’s then-current support and maintenance services delivered directly to End Users. Egnyte reserves the right to add to, change, modify or discontinue Egnyte Support Services at any time with thirty (30) days prior written notice to Reseller.
"Implementation Services" shall meet standards negotiated and agreed upon by Egnyte Management.
ATTACHMENT A: EGNYTE PRODUCTS.
- FTP Support
- Outlook Integration
- Advanced Branding
- AD & LDAP Integration
- Server Sync
- Audit Report
- Salesforce.com Integration
- Advanced Authentication
- Egnyte Integration
- Device Control