Egnyte Launches Advertising & Media Vertical
Egnyte, the leading provider of cloud file sharing infrastructure for business, today announced the creation of a vertical market initiative for Advertising and Media. Based on in depth feedback from customers, Egnyte released a new whitepaper outlining strategies for addressing the unique problems of advertising and marketing professionals, freeing them to focus on creativity and innovation.
Advertising and Media companies are always collaborating and managing multiple projects, which often include large files that are accessed by teams and customers across the globe. Each file is reviewed multiple times by many different players, so accessing the most up-to-date versions from anywhere is critical.
"One of the hallmarks of a great agency is its ability to deliver spectacular client service," said Toby Wells, IT Director, Ogilvy Group Ireland. "Egnyte’s solution has helped us build deeper relationships with clients by creating more transparent and open working practices, while providing the most robust security and encryption available anywhere."
With Egnyte’s solution, users can share and have immediate access to the latest file versions from any location via tablet, smartphone or computer. They will always feel like they’re working "in the office" no matter where they might be. And because of the hybrid architecture, people physically in the office and working on extremely large vector graphics or video files can access those files at super fast Ethernet speeds, not constrained by internet bandwidth.
Key benefits Egnyte Delivers to Advertising and Media Clients:
- Enables multiple teams and offices to collaborate on any number of projects, with everyone enjoying "in the office" access to any file.
- Ensures that collaborators have access to the latest files from any location, with any device
- Allows direct transfer of any size file or folder
- Can be deployed on any local storage system to provide uninterrupted file access and collaboration online or offline
- Geographically dispersed employees can seamlessly work together from one central access point, as if they are all in one location
To learn more about Egnyte’s Advertising and Media vertical market initiative and download the whitepaper please visit: http://www.egnyte.com/media-advertising/
Over 1 billion files are shared daily by businesses using Egnyte Hybrid Cloud file server. Egnyte´s unique technology provides the speed and security of local storage with the accessibility of the cloud. Users can easily store, share, access and backup files, while IT has the centralized administration and control to enforce business policies. Egnyte, founded 2007, is based in Mountain View, California and is a privately held company backed by venture capital firms Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Floodgate Fund, and Polaris Venture Partners. For more information, please visit www.egnyte.com or call 1-877-7EGNYTE.
- Follow Egnyte on Twitter: www.twitter.com/Egnyte
- Join Egnyte on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Egnyte
- Connect with Egnyte on LinkedIn: Egnyte LinkedIn Group
Global Press & Media Contact
EMEA Press & Media Contact
News & Events
Start your Free Trial today