File Access with Any Mobile Device or Computer
Access Files from Any Computer, Web Browser, and Mobile Device
Computing is not just for the desktop anymore; business users have tablets, smart phones and notebooks. How do businesses provide their employees with flexible remote file access from multiple devices?
Egnyte HybridCloud is an easy-to-use integrated solution that enables secure file access from anywhere, with any device. Whether employees are in the office or on the road, Egnyte offers a full range of file access capabilities to meet any need.
- File access with tablets and mobile devices
- Access and download files with native applications for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Desktop file access
- Direct file access from any desktop or laptop, PC or Mac. File access is seamlessly integrated into Explorer on Windows and Finder on Macs.
- Web file access
- Access files from a range of popular web browsers on any device.
- File access control
- Control which users have access to which files using granular permissions.
- Integration with business applications
- Access files through many of Egnyte’s cloud integrations such as Google Docs, Salesforce.com, and QuickOffice.
- iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Android (Phones, Xoom, Galaxy, Nook, Kindle, etc.
- Windows Mobile
- HP webOS
- Internet Explorer
- Continuous file sync
- Mapped drive
- Google Docs
Free App Downloads
- Download Android app from Egnyte
- Download Android app from Android Market
- Or install our app using the below QR code:
Egnyte HybridCloud allows simple file access from any mobile device, providing accessibility on the go.
Users can access files on their mobile devices in two ways: by using a standard mobile web browser (same functionality as a computer web browser) or by using Egnyte's mobile apps. The Egnyte app on the iPhone, iPad, and Android devices are free to download.
The Egnyte app not only lets users access files, but also download files locally on their mobile device for future offline access. Users can create and manage files/folders in their Egnyte account, as well as share files with colleagues and business partners. Egnyte also allows direct editing of files from mobile devices through a range of integrations with editing apps such as QuickOffice.
Egnyte HybridCloud seamlessly integrates with any computer, allowing direct file access from any PC or Mac. Power Users (typically employees) have several options for accessing files using Egnyte.
- Egnyte Cloud File Server access can be configured as a mapped drive for any PC or Mac.
- Personal Local Cloud can be used to sync either PC or Mac with Cloud File Server.
Accessing files using either Personal Local Cloud or the mapped drive is like accessing any other folder or hard disk drive on the computer: search, open, move, copy, rename, delete files just like any other file on Windows or Mac. Additionally, Personal Local Cloud provides seamless synchronization of selected folders to Cloud File Server, providing offline access to files as well as the ability to share using online file storage.
Employees and business partners can securely access their files online using any standard web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome). Users simply have to navigate to their account (https://domain.egnyte.com) and log in with their credentials. Once logged in, users can utilize the Egnyte web interface to access their Shared or Private folders. Through the web interface, users have access to a wide range of Egnyte functionalities such as file upload, download, sharing and editing.
Egnyte also offers local storage options designed for team use. The Office Local Cloud sync between a network-attached device (NAS) and online file server. The Enterprise Local Cloud provides sync between a virtual appliance and the online file server.
Both Office Local Cloud and Enterprise Local Cloud sync data and permissions from the cloud to the local device. This allows companies to deliver a file server like experience to users. Users simply access files using a drive mapped to the local device.
Egnyte HybridCloud is integrated with multiple business cloud applications to provide a full range of file accessibility. This Egnyte integration ecosystem enhances the accessibility of already existing business applications. Users can access files in their Egnyte account from any of the following integrations:
- Google Docs – The Google Docs integration allows users to view and access cloud files in one centralized location. Users can preview and edit files on Google Docs and then save them directly to their Egnyte account.
- Salesforce.com – The Salesforce integration allows users to work directly within Salesforce.com and seamlessly use Egnyte as their document repository. As users store and manage files against leads, opportunities and contacts, these files are stored in Egnyte. Salesforce users can operate on the files from within the Salesforce interface.
- QuickOffice – The QuickOffice integration allows users to access, edit and save documents on their mobile devices. Users can directly access files from their Egnyte account within the QuickOffice file management system.